Occupational health & safety management system requirements based on the ISO 45001:2016 International Standard
OH&S Series Description: The OH&S Series is based on the requires of the ISO 45001:2016 international occupational health & safety management system standard. This series provides students with course options ranging from a top management overview to skills necessary for Lead Auditors.
ISO 45001:2016 Overview for Top Management
ISO 45001:2016 Standard Overview
ISO 45001:2016 Standard for Internal Auditor & Process Owners
ISO 45001:2016 Lead Internal Auditor
All of our training programs can be built to meet your individual needs. We have several different delivery methods including:
- Public Training: Traditional class room style with students from various companies all over the world meeting in 1 room to review the course materials.
- Remote Training: We have the technology to teach any course with students from all over the world in a virtual class room.
- Onsite Training: Any of SMEs can come to your facility and teach a course.
- One-on-One: This mentorship style of training is great for the student that wants hand on training with any of our SMEs
- Self-Paced: We have online training courses that you receive the materials and go as you need.
- Do-It-Yourself: This option is great for the organizations that may be looking course materials and have one of their representatives teach the course.
Contact us today to find out which training and methodology is right for you!