Integrated management system requirements based on the quality, environmental and/or health & safety International Standard
Integrated Management Systems Series Description: The Integrated Series is based on a combination of quality, environmental and/or health & safety international management system standards. This series provides students with course options ranging from a top management overview to skills necessary for Lead Auditors.
Integrated Systems Overview for Top Management
Integrated Systems Standard Overview
Integrated Systems for Auditors & Process Owners
Integrated Auditor - ISO 14001 & ISO 45001
Integrated Lead Auditor - ISO 14001 & ISO 45001
Integrated Auditor - ISO 9001 & ISO 14001
Integrated Lead Auditor - ISO 9001 & ISO 14001
Integrated Auditor - ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001
Integrated Lead Auditor - ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001
All of our training programs can be built to meet your individual needs. We have several different delivery methods including:
- Public Training: Traditional class room style with students from various companies all over the world meeting in 1 room to review the course materials.
- Remote Training: We have the technology to teach any course with students from all over the world in a virtual class room.
- Onsite Training: Any of SMEs can come to your facility and teach a course.
- One-on-One: This mentorship style of training is great for the student that wants hand on training with any of our SMEs
- Self-Paced: We have online training courses that you receive the materials and go as you need.
- Do-It-Yourself: This option is great for the organizations that may be looking course materials and have one of their representatives teach the course.
Contact us today to find out which training and methodology is right for you!